Thursday, April 15, 2010

Issa The Great


This is Issa, the son of my good friends Imani Perry and Chris Rabb.  Issa is truly one of the coolest kids I know.  Unfortunately I have not spent as much time around him as I would like, however, as you can see, he is a photographer's dream.  I just love how children are such complete expressions of our innate creativity.  One of our greatest challenges as adults is to cultivate and expand upon that creativity that is ours from the beginning.  Do your self a favor--let Issa inspire you to live as authentically as you possibly can:)

2 comments:

  1. that's an awesome kid for a photogrpaher!! ha,ha,ha she's just doing all the work u just need to do CLICK! :) Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sasha--I know that he is as cute as all get out, but she's a he-LOL. But you are right--just point and click:)

    ReplyDelete