Monday, April 12, 2010

The Second Line



I took the third shot on Frenchmen St. near the French Quarter in New Orleans.  A bunch of us got lucky and caught a Second Line procession.  Is it me or does everybody in the New Orleans play some kind of instrument?  The other two flicks were taken in a spot called Bullets.  I texted a buddy of mine from New Orleans and told him that I was at Bullets and he texted me back saying--"man I hope you don't get shot." My eyes got big, I scanned the room and figured that everybody was having too much fun to think about shooting--but the point was well taken:)  
  

3 comments:

  1. ah, nothing like a Second Line...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Ernie Paniccioli. Every image on this site is magic. Much respect, keep creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen HBO's new show, Treme, yet? There was a prominent scene featuring Bullets in episode two.

    ReplyDelete